Your most favorite Character to play and Why?

Garillius

Garillius

Hi, as someone who wants to be better at Valorant and is (kinda) starting out, I was wondering what you peepz thing is the best or just your favorite Character to play and why.

I will start by saying my favorite character is Sage because i love to be healers or Tanks in games. :3

Let me know what u guys think.

-Garillius

I don’t have one favorite character but I like to play Brimstone, Breach, Killjoy, and couple duelists. I like to wait for others to pick and fill the team because Valorant is all about team play. I don’t like to insta-lock unless I’m smurfing (I’m plat 3 btw). 

Killjoy with setups, Breach with flashes and Brim with molly lineups make my game fun to play. 

Sayonee

I main sage, reyna, and raze. Sage cause I know a lot of walls on most maps and heals is fun. Raze because extra damage and kills is nice, I know some line ups. And Reyna because its easy to entry with her. I'm bad with smokes and other characters so I prefer those three cause I feel like they are easy to learn... But KJ and Omen are fun cause of line ups and one ways. 

I gotta say Omen is my favourite. His story is amazing and so are his abilities!

The plays I made with him are countless!

Garillius
Posted (edited)

I recently changed my opinion about this since I played a bit more Valorant now 😛

My most favourite character would be Phoenix because he has cool voice lines ;3

Edited by Garillius

lukasvd

When I played when valorant was released, i played Pheonix a lot just because he can heal himself with 2 abilities and can flash people.

• 3 weeks later...

Cypher is what I used to play most. He has vision, traps to annoy people and something to block vision (not quite smoke). His ult also gives a lot of information.

I just dislike characters which do nothing for the team (e.g. jett who only has a short smoke to help the team). Cypher is basically a polar oposite to this. Also fighting with more information than your enemies is super easy and fun.

• 3 weeks later...

Well the character I play the most is Jett, but can also play other agents if needed. I just have the most fun as jett dash around and move around the map where people won't expect me aspecially with an OP. Her dash is also broken since she can dash away from every problem she comes across. (Unless there is a kayo ofc).